woensdag 8 januari 2014

FINISHING TOUCH



I'm going to be honest with you. I own a gazillion different types and colors of nail polish. There you have it, it's out there. 

It's just that when you want to give your look a new twist or want to give your outfit a pop of color this is the easiest product to use. When I started my nail polish collection I used to buy the high street budget ones, but things have changed. Now the addiction got worse buying the luxury brands like OPI, Essie and (the only item I can afford from) Chanel. Must say that most of the time the quality really is better and the color stays on longer. Then again, already owning every single shade possible, maybe I should stop buying. Maybe...

Anyway here are my current two favorites from Chanel, 08 Pirate and 18 Rouge noir. Do you have any favorites?

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten